Pumphouse Print and Sign is committed to maintaining your privacy, and the following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our web site at www.pumphouseprint.co.nz.
Collection and Use of Your Information
Pumphouse Print and Sign may collect and process the following data:
- Information provided when you communicate with us by any means. For example, forms completed by you during the process of joining the service and placing orders; emails sent to us by you.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and resources accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Pumphouse Print and Sign may use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide services to you including processing and communication of orders, processing of payments and refunds.
- To provide additional information about products, services and promotions. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To understand how you are interacting with the website, and to inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Security of Your Information
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect the security of your information. The personal information you may provide by using our web site is stored in a secure location, and is accessible only by Pumphouse Print and Sign employees who need the information for a designated purpose.
Pumphouse Print and Sign does not share, sell or rent any information about our web site visitors to third parties for commercial purposes. It is our intent to keep any personal information you provide us such as name, postal address, telephone number, or e-mail address, confidential, unless we are required by law or business necessity to divulge it.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.